1. Our Son developed hypospadias after birth. We had no better option than to visit Dr. Subasish Saha of whom we heard from our close friend. After surgical reconstruction he is now leading a life like any other normal baby. We are grateful Doctor.
- Priyanka & Rajat Chatterjee
2. Thank God I took my child to Dr Saha two years back. My child was suffering from acute stomach pain. Under Dr Saha’s able guidance and subsequent treatment my child is keeping fine on minimum number of tablets. Me and my family are extremely grateful to him.
- Rinki Chatterjee
3. While I was in Kolkata, on vacation, my one year old Daughter was under Dr. Saha's urgent care. My experience was excellent and Dr. Saha was attentive and took care of my daughter’s immediate problem. In my opinion, she was given the best care available in Kolkata. I returned to the States without any issues and as per his advice, all the necessary medical procedures have been successfully completed. I recommend all of my friends and family in the US and Kolkata to contact Dr. Saha for any peadiatric issues. All the best to you. Thank you so much for everything!
4. Dr. Saha recently treated my son at CMRI. Dr. Saha has an invaluable (but rare) quality in a physician - patience. He does not talk "down" to his patients. He treats them as intelligent individuals - not as a bed number or a unit in an assembly line operation. His mode of communication inspires immense confidence - and therein lies half the cure. Thank you Dr. Saha.
5. We both are childhood friends residing in the same locality & studied in the same school. Now Dr Saha has made himself a renowned Pediatrician from Kolkata. Always feel proud of him & privileged to be Docs childhood friend. Subasish keep doing good work which will make U HAPPY. All Good Wishes to YOU.
- Avijit Roy
6. Dr Subasish Saha is one person with whom I have cherished to just talk with. A person gets 80% cured if he meets a genuinely good person. We have developed a mutual respect for each other which also helps to keep a longstanding patient-doc relationship going. All the best Sir, keep the morale high with everybody you meet in life. Thanks.